The Australian Sports Commission's Sporting Schools Program brings schools and sports together to deliver quality sporting programs and inspire primary students to develop a lifelong interest in sport. Sporting Schools will fund sporting activities, including LaunchPad gymnastics in more that 5,700 schools and provide access to a range of trained community coaches.
Benefits of LaunchPad Gymnastics program
- Expose Gymnastics to more children in schools
- Provide opportunities for Australian children to develop their fundamental movement skills
- Link schools with local clubs
- Develop and feature LaunchPad gymnastics clubs on the Sporting Schools online portal
- Broaden club participation base
- Provide access to professional development opportunities for coaches and teachers
- Access funding to support the delivery of gymnastics programs
More information about the LaunchPad Gymnastics program can be found on the LaunchPad website.
To find out how to get involved, please contact:
GWA Participation and Inclusion Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org or 9228 9399