The Department of Sport and Recreation is hosting a Member Protection Information Officer’s course for people who wish to become a MPIO in their club on 20 September 2017, 9am-3pm, $60.
The Member Protection Information Officer’s (MPIO) course is a one day face to face course.
The benefits of becoming a MPIO are:
- You will be making a key contribution to creating and maintaining a positive culture in your sport.
- You will have an opportunity to be part of a local network of MPIOs who are offered networking opportunities throughout the year.
- You will have an opportunity to be part of a national network of MPIOs who have access to information and resources that will help you in your role.
- You will receive a regular Play by the Rules e-Bulletin which gives you all the latest news and activity around fair, safe and inclusive sport.
- You will have access to further opportunities to develop professional skills and knowledge in the area of Member Protection.
- You will receive a certificate of recognition.
Registration Close at 5:00pm Friday 15 September 2017
To register please contact: Sarah Puglisi from Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries.